8.07.2014

August 4th

August 4th, 2014
"Today it is raining, I don't like the rain..." First line from the first book I ever learned to "read" *cough*cough* Memorize *cough*. Sometimes lines from that book, Just a Rainy Day run through my head. It was my favorite little Critters book out there and I would "read it to mom and/or dad every night. Today was super rainy. We tried to help mom clean out the van multiple times but we were only able to around 7:30 ish at night when it had finally stopped. Cleaning out the van usually requires taking the seats out - which we did. We were just about done cleaning the inside when it began to sprinkle. We had to practically throw the seats in there to avoid a soggy mess! We were all pretty soaked when we got everything put back in the car. Always an adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment