8.26.2014

August 26th

August 26th, 2014
Waiting.
It's already a rough semester and it's only day two. I found out yesterday that somehow my payment for fall semester must not have gone through and somehow I am not technically registered for anything this term. Like at all. Today I had to wait from 11:15 to about 1:40 to meet with my advisor in the hopes of getting things back on track, only to find out she has no idea what to do/how it happened. I can't even reregister for my old classes. So I've just been going to them anyway and trying to explain to my professors the best I can about my situation. I received a number to call in between classes today and after being on hold for roughly half an hour had to bag it or risk being late to my last class, which gets out at 8. Tomorrow morning I intend to get to school as soon as it opens and figure out the the heck is going on. I took this photo with my phone while waiting to see my advisor and when it came time to take a picture for "picture of the day" this seemed like the only true fit. [Despite having it be a repeat post - I try to avoid those] So I'll just sit here in limbo, going to class without really being "there." Yay for senior year.

 If anyone feels like sending me some prayers and happy thoughts I'd be very appreciative of it. I'd really love to graduate next semester and move on to the next chapter in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment