8.24.2014

August 22nd

August 22nd, 2014
Yay for art and experiments! Today I tackled a few projects all at once! I completed a 5x5 canvas with my photo moto painted on it to look like a polaroid ["Shoot for you, Shoot for Love"] as well as gesso'd up a few canvas' for Danny [He wants to learn how to paint], put the finishing touches on my upcylced Martinelli's bottle and tore apart a "Live, Laugh, Love" framed art thing from the DI, watercolor and inked a background and then using acrylic pallet knife painted directly onto the glass. When the paint dries and I reassemble it the paint side will be on top of the watercolor background. the viewer will then see the underneath of the acrylic and it will be all smooth and glossy due to the glass. It was a super fun project and interesting because I didn't know what the end product looked like until it was dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment