8.24.2014

August 23rd

August 23rd, 2014
I love this family! Kimberly was blessed today and I got to take family pictures of these cuties! [Kimber cooperated WAY better than last time!] It was so fun to hang out with these guys [plus we got some fantastic shots!] Once Danny got off work we went up to Salt Lake to party some more [the blessing was at 5] and Manny and Josh even went out to eat dessert/dinner with us since there were so many, more than willing babysitters. It was a nice little visit. I can't believe Kimber is already 7 weeks old! She's just a doll and I love her! Good job Josh and Manny, you guys make cute babies!

[I'll be posting more previews of these guys on my facebook page and when the shoot is complete there will be a blog post of my favorites on my website]

No comments:

Post a Comment