12.31.2018

December 30th

December 30th, 2018
I thought I could slip quietly and uneventfully into 2019, but life had other plans. Last night I felt a bit nauseous and hoped it would go away with sleep. I woke up to Danny leaving for meetings at church and Jones crying for him downstairs. I got up to go get him but instead had to book it to the bathroom. I had caught what Rob and Cindy had! I was really bummed to not make it to church since it was the last Sunday of the year and the third hour had been transformed into a Linger Longer! I was talking to Danny around 11 in between his meetings but had to cut our conversation short by running to the bathroom to puke again. Danny took Jones to church while I stayed home to rest. We ate dinner at my mom's and she had made a soup just for me. That was the first thing I had been able to eat all day and keep down. By the end of the night I was feeling more and more human. Since Danny has to work in the morning Jones is getting another sleepover at grandma's so I can get some sleep and work on picture of the day tomorrow. These two "little" fur balls have stayed by my side most of the day! They are the best little cuddle pups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment