12.31.2018

December 24th

December 24th, 2018
Merry Christmas from my family to yours. This was not how I imagined this Christmas to go. I had planned baby’s first Christmas pictures in the same Santa suit Jones wore, a Christmas card that cleverly incorporated both my boys and dogs in a comical scene and lots of cute baby presents. Thanks to my amazing and thoughtful sister and brother in law, Mindi and Billy, we were able to start a new tradition. She made me a lantern with Banks’ name on it and told us that they go sing Christmas carols at Addi's gravesite. Such a simple, tender mercy to pass this on to us. It was hard and very few of us were able to sing, but the peace I felt being surrounded by loved ones was exactly what I needed. I know my little guardian angels are watching over us and celebrating right along side us. Happy Christmas Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment