2.05.2018

January 10th

January 10th, 2018
This is probably one of my most favorite pictures I've ever taken. Let me preface this by saying that my son likes to eat dirt. If left unattended for too long he will sneak around the house to my various houseplants and shove handfuls of it into his mouth. I was folding laundry tonight with Jones' help and noticed he was gone, assuming he was having a little after dinner snack, I grabbed my camera and snuck down the stairs. I found him in the kitchen corner with his grubby hands full alongside and his partners in crime. His back was to me and after I had my camera poised, I asked, "What are you doing?" Jones was so startled from my sneak attack that he dropped the dirt, turned around, and presented me with this face. Indy was seemingly started from my attack, but more so at Jones' reaction. Their faces kill me! I can't help but wonder what is going through Indy's mind! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment