2.27.2018

February 13th

February 13th, 2018
My cute little helper today! We spent all day getting ready for Valentines tomorrow. Jones is really good at helping me eat chocolate covered starwberries after I've dipped them. Stinker! I also made a huge lasagna dinner. One for us and one for our next door neighbors. I felt like I was in the kitchen all day! Between making the lasagna and rolls and sides, it was a lot of work. I was so excited to eat dinner and then go to enrichment. But somehow in the 10 minutes I was gone to drop off food next door my dumb dogs had blasted through the pan barricade and had licked our lasagna clean out of the pan. I was so mad! Especially because I had been really craving my lasagna all day! They had too, apparently. Danny was surprised to see we still had both dogs when he got home from work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment