2.27.2018

February 8th

February 8th, 2018
Tonight I got to shoot a surprise proposal for one of our friends' son! It was so cute! I called the restaurant to help plan out where they'll sit and where I could be. They were so cool and helpful! I was pretending that I was waiting for my date to get there and had my camera hidden under the table cloth on my lap. I must've been pretty convincing, because after he popped the question and I was done snapping away, the bride to be told me she thought I had been stood up and was feeling so bad for me! haha! Such a fun night! But going back to my car I got in pretty quick (because it was dark and sketchy in the parking lot) and I ripped my back pocket off of my jeans. So that was cool. They had gotten snagged on a lever on my seat. Ha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment