2.07.2018

February 1st

February 1st, 2018
In an effort to be a "fun mom" and not the "morning-sick-mom" I've been with Jones these last few weeks we went to the park for lunch! I grabbed us some Wendy's (complete with frosty) and Jones and I had a grand old time walking all the way up the stairs to the slide, not going down the slide, and then walking back down. On repeat. When I convinced him that there was other things to do at the park we finally got down and ran around the tennis courts. Jones also loved putting the bark dust on top of ever surface. No surprise there. Haha! After an hour or so at the park we went home and (both of us) had a much needed nap! Hopefully I can muster more of these kinds of days as I start to feel better and have more energy. 



No comments:

Post a Comment