7.19.2014

July 18th

July 18th, 2014
On today's episode of "Scouting" we check out Tibble Fork Res!
I am in
LOVE with this place. My little home away from Oregon :)
I've got a few shoots coming up that are going to be at this location so I wanted to check it out first and scope out some good spots.
I brought my two main men with me to do some fishin' as well :)
[since we have to pay to go up, might as well get some dinner out of it]
We ended up going on an unexpected hike trying to get to a certain spot and had to turn around since it was going in the complete opposite direction!
So we wandered around and found a good place to start fishing.
At first we weren't getting anything [we were using powerbait, flies and worms] while the people next to us couldn't get their hooks baited fast enough!
We asked what they were using and the guy gave us some of his pink powerbait.
As soon as our hooks were baited and in the water we started catching fish like crazy.
Our neighbors left us the rest of their powerbait since he, his wife and their two daughters had all caught their limit. [4 fish per person]
After that we were catching fish on every cast, a couple of times I was mid sitting down when I got a bite and reeled in another trout!
We fished until the bait was gone.
In total we caught 10 fish, but kept 9 of them since there was a really little guy.
After fishing I dropped the boys off at Kidney pond behind Walmart since it has a fish cleaning station there and mom hates fish, especially the guts, stinking up her kitchen.
I drove over to Walmart and bought stuff to cook the fish with as well as make fish tacos! Yumm
It took a long time to prep, cook, debone, and make the tacos, but it was worth it!
So good and yummy!
That was dinner for whoever likes fish at the Jones house [which is about half]
Julie and Mak had some friends over and somehow ended up in a water fight!
Danny and I got roped in with the rest of the kids!
So much fun! [Luckily I could borrow a swimsuit from the girls, Danny wasn't so lucky]
We were drenched by the time we were done!
And Robert also had the pleasure of being held down by Danny and I while I shoved the running hose down his pants!
Once we all got cleaned up and dried off, Dad, Mom, Danny and I all went out to see the new Planet of the Apes movie!
But first we went to In-n-out and got milkshakes!
It was awesome! and we were the only ones in the theater!
It was literally just us four!
The movie got out super late and by the time Danny and I got home it was 2 in the morning. We were exhausted!
Today was filled with so much fun and adventures!
I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment