7.19.2014

July 17th

July 17th, 2014
Baby Kimberly!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!
Danny and I drove down and back to Cedar today to see this little munchkin!
Kimberly is so adorable and tiny and cute and I just love her!
We hung out with Manny and Josh and ate lunch and then it was time for a photoshoot!
Except this little stinker does
NOT like her photo taken!
Doesn't she know who her aunt is?
[Although you can't tell from this picture]
It took a couple of hours, but we managed to get some super cute pictures!
I can't wait to edit them!

.  .  .

speaking of which, if you want to see more previews of this little angel, I'll be posting some "sneak peaks" on my photography facebook page and there will be a blog post of my favs on my website blog once the session is finished and edited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment