1.01.2014

Picture of the Day: 2014

Well hello there and happy New Year! For those of you who have followed me on Facebook, this is where I'll be posting my "Picture of the day" from now on. For those who are new, I'll recap; As 2010 was drawing to a close, I started thinking of New Years Resolutions I could claim - But I wanted something that I could actually do, y'know? Not like the standard "lose X amount of lbs" or whatever other cliche goals that are set this time of year. I came to the conclusion to take a photograph every day for the entire year. It made perfect sense, come January 3rd I'd be moving out of the house for the first time and heading off to school at BYU-I. And so, my New Years Resolution was born, aka "Picture of the Day." And here I am, 4 years later still going strong. I have yet to miss a day and don't plan on it. I hope you enjoy a sneak peak into this crazy photog's life.

January 1st, 2014
Today is the first day of the New Year!
As with tradition, on the first day of the new year I always take one of these kind of "mirror pictures"
It's what "18-year old Whitney" thought would be cool to do - And since I am a creature of habit, this is the 4th mirror photograph I have taken to ring in the new year.
"2014 - 365 days of new Adventures!"


[Here are links to my facebook photo albums containing all my "Picture of the Day" shenanigans!]

2011: here + here
[this was when Facebook decided an album can only hold 200 pictures. lame]
2012: here
2013: here

[If you notice, I met Danny, my husband in 2011. It's so fun to see our relationship grow into what it is now!]

No comments:

Post a Comment