1.22.2014

January 20th

January 20th, 2014
Today was crazy busy!
After getting roughly four hours of sleep Danny and I were back on the plane home
I was able to do my photo assignment on a flight attendant - photographing her where she was on September 11th [you can see/read it here]
Once we landed, Robby picked us up and we saw two 40 min movies in the IMAX theater at the Gateway
In between movies we got lunch at Rumbi's
Then it was off to shoot another photo assignment.
This project was called the "dime project"
Everyone in my class flipped a dime on a map of Utah County and wherever the dime landed was where we had to go and find a story.
I got some random lakeside in Saratoga Springs.
The lake was completely frozen over!
This pic is of Danny and I in the middle of the lake with Mt Timp in the background.
[you can see/read about my story I found on this frozen lake here]

No comments:

Post a Comment