1.28.2014

January 28th

January 28th, 2014
Sometimes you need to stand back and breathe.
Another full day of creativity today.
After school [4 pm] I went home and started working on photos - I was able to finish all of Nick and Heidi's engagements and post them on my website blog
[they were all so cute I just couldn't stop editing!]
On top of that I contacted a few people to follow up with them about upcoming shoots, set a time and place to shoot my doc hw, tackled a few hw assignments for math and updated picture of the day.
- It's a very creatively draining process -
A good light writing photo always calms me down.
I have to anticipate ever stroke I make before I click the shutter.
It helps me slow down and organize what I need to do.
Which transitions beautifully into real life. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment