1.27.2014

January 25th

January 25th, 2014
Love is in the air :)
Today I drove Nick and Heidi all over the valley to take their engagements!
They have literally SO many good ones!
I've been editing them non stop since I uploaded them on to my computer.
I don't know how they're going to chose the few that they want on their invites!
I will be posting previews as I work on my photography facebook page
[If you want to keep seeing previews, "like" my photography page]
When I'm done with the entire collection, you can view them on my website's blog
This photo is just so cute!
Nick and I are cousins and we grew up together -
when I see this photo his face reminds me so much of when we were growing up and he would get so excited, whether it was over a new snake or frog we caught or getting ready for our "pine cone wars" in Grammy and Bapa Harold's backyard.
I'm so glad he found someone who is just as awesome and fun as he is - and the reason for this face being a permanent fixture.
Welcome to our crazy family Heidi!

No comments:

Post a Comment