12.29.2015

November 3rd

November 3rd, 2015
I wake up to hear Danny getting ready in the bathroom, giggling and laughing. My first thought is that he's talking to someone on the phone, but I can hear his pandora playing on his phone, so it can't be that. I go back to sleep and not really worry about it. I wake up later to Danny coming out of the bathroom with a creeper stash! He had been growing out his beard (out of laziness) since basically Disneyland. Apparently he shaved off the beard portion this morning, saw his creeper stache, started laughing and decided to keep it. bleh! Kenny came over to help rake leaves, on the way to dropping him off we stopped at the park to take this creeper pic! hahaha, yes, that is Kenny's reflection in Danny's aviators.







No comments:

Post a Comment