12.31.2015

December 14th

December 14th, 2015
We woke up to a huge snow storm. Like so big that it took Danny's 15-20 minute commute to work and turned it into a two hour commute. Luckily It only took me over an hour to get home since most people were off the roads. By the end of the day we had close to three feet of snow in our yard. Indy loved it! The Bernese in her came out and she was rolling in it, eating it and running as fast as she could in circles. She loved it when I threw snowballs up in the air. She'd try and catch them, but if she missed she'd stick her head in the snow looking for it! I tried to make her a snowman, but every time I got one started, She'd eat it. haha. She also loves to eat all the icicles that she can reach. I had one tired pup today!

No comments:

Post a Comment