5.04.2018

April 2nd

April 2nd, 2018
Happy Birthday to me! 26 years old! I woke up to my balcony covered in flowers that Jones and Danny planted in pots for me. They are so beautiful! After we got ready for the day, we dropped off Jones at my folks and had brunch at Penny Ann's Cafe. I got my usual; the strawberry stuffed nutella french toast! So good! I took advantage of being kid free and we stopped at Target and I actually got to look for a pair of sandals without having to distract anyone! Ha! I got some birks that will be perfect for my pregnant feet this summer. We snagged Jones, and all headed home to nap and chill. We ended the evening with crepes at my mom's for dinner, cake and presents! Danny and Jones got me the collapsible wagon I'd been eyeing at Costco for awhile, along with some garden stuff, including a garden bench/knee pad! I LOVE it! It's totally marketed towards the elderly, but I really think they could open up into a new demographic for pregnant ladies who like to garden! Haha! I had the best birthday and am so blessed to have been able to spend it with so much family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment