4.26.2018

April 1st

April 1st, 2018
Happy Easter/April Fools/General Conference! Talk about the trifecta! Ha! My poor family had to put up with Easter themed pranks this year. I'm pretty pleased with what we were able to pull off! When Danny walked the dogs this morning he put an "I'm Ready For Hillary" magnet on lots of our neighbor's cars. I did the classic tape on the sink faucet and got mom a million times. (Like always.) Austin and Jenna watched the first session at our place, so before they left I wrote, "Just Married" with little hearts all over Austin's car. He was not thrilled about that. haha! Dad was greeted in his office with a giant, sparkly, glitter egg. He wouldn't even touch it! But it was full of his favorite candy. Our Easter egg hunt was filled with half candy, half rocks, bark dust, lint, wrappers, and anything else I could find that would fit in an egg! haha! But the kicker was probably dipping hard boiled eggs in chocolate! They looked like the marshmallow candy eggs! We were soooo close to getting Tyler to try one, but then Mom swooped in and took the bait. Haha! It was such a fun day! I can't wait for the next April Fools/Easter combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment