3.30.2018

March 10th

March 10th, 2018
Welcome to Danny's birthday extravaganza! Danny woke up this morning to balloons and a card that said, "Your birthday is tomorrow, but the party starts today! Be in the car by 9:15, and then it's time to play!" I had the whole day planned out for him! We started off by dropping Jones off at my mom's house and then I gave Danny directions to to his first surprise; Top Golf! Not only was Top Golf the surprise, but I had invited the Burgners to come down and play with us! After top golf we ate lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. Then we picked up Jones and Danny got to have a "guilt-free" nap with Jones. When they woke up I gave directions to the next surprise; Nickel-cade! Jones loved pushing all the buttons and playing the games with Danny. In the end, we won the most expensive tootsie pop we will ever buy! We finished off our night with dinner at my parents house and getting "Murder on the Orient Express" from Red Box. By the end of the day we were beat! Happy Early Birthday Love!

No comments:

Post a Comment