3.16.2018

February 23rd

February 23rd, 2018
This little stinker was the stinkiest stinker that ever was! He was so grumpy and we were out of dog food and milk so we had to go to the store during the snow storm. He wouldn't sit in the basket and was flailing and screaming so I pulled us over to the side of the aisle and tried to calm him down. Out walked one of the bakery ladies with two cookies. She asked if he could have a cookie, I nodded, and she told Jones he could have two cookies if he would sit down. I didn't think that was going to work, but lo and behold my little tantrum kid sat down so fast. She handed him the cookies and Jones said, "Thank you!" in the sweetest little voice ever. Little stink! The lady told me she had 3 under 3 at one point and remembered those days. Those two cookies bought us just enough time to grab milk, dog food and a pizza for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment