12.31.2017

November 29th

November 29th, 2017
Rest day! It took a little bit for everyone to figure out what everyone was doing, but eventually we all ended up at the pool! So much fun swimming with all the cousins! Jones loved it! I did too! But it got pretty cold once the sun went down! Then we all got dressed and headed to Downtown Disney! We had dinner at the Rainforest Cafe. During dinner it looked like Jones was working on something, so when it was time to go I picked him up to go change him. He was soaked! Apparently he had too much yummy stuff and peed out. His jean shorts looked like they were dark jean shorts. I hurried him to the bathroom where of course there was a line for the only changing table. It finally gets to be our turn when I start to strip him down. I then notice that he has also pooped. Not only has he pooped, but it is all up his back too. ugh. I finally manage to get him cleaned up with the few wipes that I have. Luckily I had an extra pair of pants in my bag. But no shirt. So I just zip up his jacket all the way and call it good. Oh boy. I haven't had to deal with a blow out in a while. After that fiasco Danny and I zip over to the the World of Disney store and buy Jones Mickey ears and get them embroidered. Once we have the ears we load up, go home and give stinky a bath! Whew! So much for rest day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment