9.05.2014

September 3rd

September 3rd, 2014
As a Mother's Day gift to my mom I promised her updated head shots of all the kids. Since then I have been secretly fulfilling her gift. I wanted nice pictures of all the kids, but not too matchy, or at the same location. So I've been going down the ranks. After I had taken about 4 of our portraits I noticed that we were all in blue, so I made sure that the rest of the kids each had a form of blue on. While Mom was at YW Danny and I went up after school and assembled them. It took longer than expected because Mom's frames she had me paint two years ago are a 10X13 and our mats were for an 11X14 - so we had to trim them down to scale. We managed to get it done. The only thing left to do is have mom make up her mind on where she wants them hung!

No comments:

Post a Comment