9.02.2014

September 1st

September 1st, 2014
Happy Labor Day! I spent the morning taking three quizzes for one of my classes that I am FINALLY registered for and then we headed up to Sandy. The plan was to hike donut falls, but when we got there, the parking lot and up and down the road were completely full. Like not even at the trail head full. So we said, "screw that" and drove up to Brighton. Everyone and their dog [literally] were on the board walk too! So we found our own quick little hike up behind the ski resort. It was quick and fun with lots of rocks to climb over! Nick and Heidi met up with us back at the house for a BBQ and games/nerf. I have the cutest, most thoughtful husband ever! around 5 ish Danny told me that I would be going somewhere with my mom around 6 but I couldn't know what it was! That hour of waiting was agony! But it was worth it, I watched as mom pulled in and parked next to the Massage Envy in Draper! That little stinker had booked us a massage to celebrate my first [super stressful] week of school being over! We walked up to the front desk and it was then that I found out that not only had Danny gotten me a massage [something I had never had before, check that off the bucket list!] but had bought me a year membership with them! I can go back once a month until next year! He is so sweet! It was the craziest thing ever to feel my knots just melt away! Totally relaxing :) Way to go Danny, best husband of the year award! I just love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment