6.12.2014

May 23rd

May 23rd, 2014
Our first morning here!
I woke up early with Manny [the only time I'm a morning person] and made breakfast!
We ended up eating around 7 by the time everything was cooked, then everyone opted for a nap [and by "everyone" I mean the hubs haha]
Then it started
POURING. Like crazy monsoon, blowing our tents inward crazy rain.
Apparently we can't have a BFFR without a little Oregon Sunshine.
There was only so much we could take, so we all piled in two cars and drove back to provo to go eat at Red Robins.
We looked pretty rockin' haha. We all smelled of campfire, no one had deodorant on [except Danny and Josh who raided my emergency kit in our trunk] I was still in my leggings and pj's as well as everyone else. Our poor waiter.
After lunch we all went to see the new X-men movie [so good!]
By the time the movie was over, the sun was out and it was hot out!
We made it back to the campsite.
Us girls stayed by the tents while the boys went to try to catch something [no fish yet]
This little dude was being such a flirt!
I love it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment