2.21.2014

February 20th

February 20th, 2014

- You can take the girl outta Oregon, but you can't take the Oregon outta the girl -

For an upcoming assignment in my Documentary Photography class we are doing a project on Typology!

[this is where I need your guys' help!]

I want to take as many pictures as I can of the "I love Oregon" sticker.
I've seen them around, so I know it's doable, it's just going to be a lot of walking up and down parking lots, unless you have one or know of someone who does!
It can be on cars, water bottles, laptops, bikes, whatever!
I just need to photograph it!


. . .

Let me know if you know of anyone in Utah [or an area I will be going through] that has a sticker so that I can personally photograph their Oregon pride.

- I just love how us Oregonians are so proud of our home that we feel the need to brand ourselves with it once we leave the state. When you meet a fellow Oregonian in provo or wherever, it's like you have this automatic bond and "buddy status" is instantly reached. I just love that about my home state and I want to show our bond and connection to each other with the world -

. . .

[For those of you wondering, I don't EVER plan on stopping this photo project. I want to show all the places my fellow Oregonians are - and the fact that they carry the love of our beautiful state wherever they go]

No comments:

Post a Comment