2.17.2014

February 14th

February 14th, 2014
Valentines Day!!
Danny surprised me by waking me up with a whole plate of chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate milk!
Then we got ready, and headed up to Salt Lake to stop by his parents house - they're in St George this weekend and we wanted to say goodbye
We also got to see our new niece baby Lily! [so cute!]
Then we hung out with my sibs until it was time to go meet Joel and Crys at Goodwood
We all had yummy BBQ and then played some Rock Smith back at Joel + Crys' house
Such a great day!


[we had our waitress take our photo at the restaurant - but it came out blurry. Luckily, Tori has a much steadier hand]

2 comments:

  1. That was fun! We always enjoy hanging out with you and Danny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it was! You and Joel are so fun to double with! I'm so glad I got such a huge family when I married Danny!

      Delete