3.16.2019

February 24th

February 24th, 2019
Sunday dinner Facetime with Robert and Olivia! We can't wait until the next time they come down! In other news,I was not able to evade the plague. I woke up nauseous, but decided it was better to go to church not feeling great where I would have Danny and nursery than to stick it out at home. I managed to stay until after the sacrament was passed, but then I had to go! I thought I was going to lose it in the pews. I took Danny's car home and rested until they came home. We didn't leave for dinner until around 4 and on the way up to my mom's I had to have Danny pull over so I could puke up my orange and granola bar. We weren't even out of our neighborhood yet! I spent the rest of Sunday distancing myself from everyone while we hashed out some wedding planning.  

No comments:

Post a Comment