1.02.2019

January 2nd

January 2nd, 2019
Today was probably the most anticipated day of the whole year so far! I had my 20 week scan! Everything is perfect and looks like it should and we were able to find out that Jones is getting another brother! This little guy, like his siblings, made it very clear. Ha. He's measuring within 2 days of his due date and is about 14 oz. I'm so happy and excited for Jones to have a little guy to pal around with. I got a bit emotional making this layflat. That is one of Jones' receiving blankets and toy from Allison, but that outfit was one that I bought for Banks. It'll be a nice reminder to have this little man wearing big brother's clothes. I can just feel so much love for all my kids. Even though half of them live in Heaven, and I wish they were here to celebrate more than anything, I can feel Peyton and Banks near. 

No comments:

Post a Comment