12.31.2016

December 29th

December 29th, 2016
I spent all morning/afternoon editing and getting caught up on picture of the day when I got a text from Sarah inviting Jones and I to meet up for Zoo lights with Steph and the kids. It was the perfect break from the computer! I loaded up the car with Jones and tons of coats and blankets (it was freezing!) and headed up to SLC. We were late getting there because I took west bound instead of east bound on the 215 during rush hour. ugh. Once we were there, Jonesy loved it! He was smiling and looking around at all the lights! We were only there for an hour before we had seen everything and one by one all the kids started to have a melt down - except for the two babies; Jones and Sadie! ha. At one point in the night, Lily asked who I was and then a little bit later when Sarah was holding her, she asked Steph if this, "was her friend?" haha apparently we don't see Lily enough when we're all bundled up!

No comments:

Post a Comment