9.02.2015

August 30th

August 30th, 2015
Mom and I threw Hiedi [and Nick] a baby shower. We had dinner at mom and dad's and then to my place for games and desserts and crafts. I blew up balloons and had everyone be "pregnant". Then they played pregnant twister 
and they couldn't "have the baby" during the game or fall over. After that, there was the "pregnant potty race," with their balloon babies the kids had to run the course around my house, after each major obstacle they had to race into the bathroom. It was pretty funny to watch them waddle! Indy even got in on the fun and was racing up and down the stairs with the kids. We then had a break and ate brownies and peanut butter, chocolate covered, rice krispies. The final event of the night was screen printing onesies for the baby. I think they turned out pretty rad!

No comments:

Post a Comment