6.29.2015

April 1st

April 1st, 2015
Here it is! The best day of the year! I made Danny get up super early so we could sneak into my parents house and prank the kids before they went to school. They all fell for the taped sink faucet hose trick. There was also a few glitter bomb incidents as well. But the real cake topper was the prank we pulled on dad. It was months in the making. I had been buying tacky artwork from the DI for weeks. One week ago Danny and I bumped into a group of guys at Chic-fil-a wearing "Veracity" shirts. We talked to them and found out one of them was my dad's boss! He had one of my dad's friend's from work contact me via facebook and we talked back and forth. She was able to get my dad out of his office for half an hour and let Danny and I in. We decked it out in nick nacks, and paintings from the DI as well as my dad's high school art career. After a glitter bomb was strategically laid out we left the finishing touch: a jar of "ashes" [aka sand] of Dad's dead cat, sneakers.
Everything worked out perfectly. It's not often that we can get the best of dad, but we schooled him! Best day ever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment