1.01.2015

December 31st

December 31st, 2014
Ringing in the new year with my love! This year was so fantastic! We went on so many adventures and had such a fun year! 2014 really picked up business wise, I completed my last full year of school and only have a semester left until I get my Bachelors. Which means that puppy is just around the corner ;) Danny continues to be my rock and supporter in all things. Lots of art and creativity happened this last year, which I am so grateful for. I love being married to my best friend and each year that passes I love seeing our relationship grow sweeter with time. 2014 was a great year, but honestly, I am so excited/can't wait for 2015! It's going to be a year full of wonderful change and growth. Thanks to everyone who was apart of my life this year [I've got pictures to prove it] once again your love and support has been an overwhelming constant through my triumphs and trials. Thank you for joining me on this crazy ride and enjoying seeing my life through my pictures. It's been a good one. peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment