11.05.2014

October 31st

October 31st, 2014
The force is strong with this one.
Happy Halloween! Yay! One of my favorite holidays ever! This year I went as a Jedi and made my costume [like always] I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out :) Danny worked all day and since I didn't have school I hung out in Sandy all day and helped at the Halloween party in Madison's classroom, took the kids trick or treating to the mall, got spooky pancakes at Ihop and even went trick or treating with mom and the kids around the neighborhood. I'd be lying if I said I didn't bring around my own pillow case too. haha shhh! I drove down to Orem to get Danny and then we went back up to Sandy so Danny could be apart of the black market of candy trading. It was a super rad Halloween! I loved it!

You can check out more pictures of everyone's costumes here

No comments:

Post a Comment