4.19.2014

April 16th

April 16th, 2014
Excuse me while I just fan girl over here!
I got to meet and talk to RYAN MURIHEAD!
ahhhhh!
My awesome prof Kimberly got him to come in and speak to our doc class!
[for those of you who aren't cultured in photo to know who he is, he's a big deal, Ryan graduated from UVU and since then his work has exploded! He goes on tour with the Used and shot their album cover, he just got back from Spain as a keynote speaker, and his work is awesome!]
I've been following his work since the end of 2010 so it was so great to meet him!

[My aunt Cindy was in the MTC with him and suggested I follow his work]
He is such a nice, quirky guy and he's moving to P-town! I told him a few awesome places that he needed to photograph and he said he would check em out!
It was so cool! I totally felt like a dork! haha whoo! 

No comments:

Post a Comment