3.19.2014

March 13th

March 13th, 2014
Party with the Cousins!
Danny, Robert and I left Sandy at 5:30 this morning and drove straight through!

We were supposed to leave earlier, but Robert is an idiot. Danny woke him up at 4:30 after he got out of the shower and told him to hop in and grab his stuff. Meanwhile, Danny and I start to get the car packed and loaded up. I went downstairs to grab Robert's suitcase and find him
STILL ASLEEP IN BED! I was so mad [I don't do mornings] and told him he had five seconds to get of bed or we were leaving without him. He grabbed his crap and headed out to the car and immediately went back to sleep. [apparently my 18 year old brother can't wake up with an alarm clock and depends on other people to wake him up everyday] We had to drive the whole way with an unshowered, stinky, morning breathed Robert. Come to find out later, genius over here packed his cell phone charger but left his phone in Utah!

[he also slept on the food and smashed our donuts. jerk]

But in all seriousness it was fun to have Robert along, even if his motto for the whole trip was "I wasn't thinking"

No comments:

Post a Comment